View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 05:59 PM

Default imaging

Mark,
Please let me know how the imaging went for you.
The last time I had a lumbar MRI performed post 3-level lumbar ADR, I presented the technician with all of the information that I could gather related to successful post-ADR imaging, and was met with bewilderment and ignorance. I submitted detailed information and asked that it "travel" through the system so that the radiologist could have a good idea of what was needed -but when the resulting images were very poor, the radiologist report contained verbage like "streaking due to experimental fusion device", etc.
I am very reluctant to waste more time and money (over and over again) with U.S. doctors, so I will have to save up (don't have any $$$ left, it's all in my spine), faithfully bare this agonizing, horrendous pain that I live with 24/7, and prayerfully wait until I can afford to go back to Deutschland, where at least I can get a truthful and reliable diagnosis.
Sorry for rambling....
Two level cervical Mobi-C (C5/6, C6/7) 2/2/07 with Dr. Zeegers (successful)
Laser Facet Coagulation (left side: L3/4, L4/5, L5/S1 & sacral) 11/04/10 with Prof. Dr. Reul / Beta Klinik (significant reduction in remnant lumbar & sacral pain)