View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 10:42 AM

Unhappy "State of Mind"

Thanks for the support everyone....I really mean that....

I think it just makes me sad that I need surgery asap and cant wait this out, I coach high school basketball at a super competive public school and really think my spine will need that "shock absorption" to continue my life...I almost wish i never heard of the M6 now..If it was (Not) for all the vicodin and marijuana in my system to help keep "my cool".. I would probally be starring into the eyes of a nervous bank teller with one of (those things) in my hand saying "I dont want to harm you but I really need this money right now"... Obviously it would not be comfortable on my neck in prison.. I have not reached that level of insanity yet but i can only wonder what the future will hold for my state of mind.. I have alot of respect for the resilience of all of you who have spine problems.. I use to laugh at my old injuries like complete knee tears of ALC, MCL and both meniscus...Broken ankle in multiple places ect..Spine problems are literally "on another level"...

Note: I can see how people could lose their mind and commit random acts of violence, And from another perspective I could only imagine that the people who turn to suicide do it because they feel sleeping is better then being awake...

dshobbies: the woman who phoned 911 to report herself as a drunk driver was beyond hilarious and brought a smile to my face for at least 90 seconds...lol

C4-5: Mild disc height loss with central annular fissure. Small broad-based left paracentral disc protrusion. Moderate central canal stenosis-the disc protrusion abuts and mildly flattens the left ventral surface of the spinal canal.

C5-6: Disc desiccation with mild height loss.Diffuse discosteophyte bulge and uncovertebral joint hypertrophy, moderate central canal stenosis- Severe neuroforaminal stenosis bilaterally, right greater than left.

Last edited by JKDE302; 11-07-2009 at 10:55 AM.