View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 02:34 PM

EO, I'm very late in coming to this thread and am astounded at what you've had to go through.

But to think that you finally have an answer after all this must be such a relief. I'm always curious about the repercussions for the original doctors who are responsible for doing this sort of thing. Your screws were put in wrong? And because of that your facets are damaged and bone fragments are now present?

And the doctor has no responsibility for all this?

I always thought that having surgery would be the best thing that could happen to me, with all the pain and misery I've gone through. But obviously choosing the right surgeon is at the top of the list. But how do we know who is the right one?

May I ask how you decided to use the first one? Was he recommended to you, or just one that was in your 'system' and accepted? Having gone through several consults with my local ones, I wouldn't let them touch my dog, but the ones I do trust (out of country and not covered by my insurance) would cost me my home, even more maybe.

I am so sorry that you had to go through this, but am thrilled that you are coming to the end soon. Congratulations for having enough strength to carry on. Your 'name' says it all.
All conventional therapy exhausted, including spinal injections, PT, massage, etc.
In appeal with Gov't Insurance for Out-of-country coverage for ADR hybrid surgery of above discs.
Recently discovered that I am severely allergic to all common metals used in surgical hardware except for Titanium.