View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 05:53 PM

Thanks guys. I am pretty much on my last leg with medication as I have tried everything in every combination imaginable. I am very worried about trying MM because of how terrible it used to make me feel when I would use it recreationaly.

The severity and location of the pain that I have makes it feel like I am on the verge of panic at all times. I can't inhale or exhale too deeply and I cannot drop my shoulders past a certain point or it will feel as if I am being electrocuted. I also have to be very careful because if something relaxes me too much and I cannot control my breathing or shoulders the same thing happens.

I have doubled my pain medicine lately and am now at 20-40mg of immediate release oxycodone every 3-4 hours which is doing nothing. Not only do I think this is very unhealthy, at this level I will run out before a doctor can prescribe more and I will be treated as a drug addict.
VATS thoracic fusion @ T3-4 and T6-7 on 9/11/09
Fusion w/cage @ C7-T1 on 11/12/09