View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 03:11 PM

Default restarting Forteo

Hi Dale,
What a difference this medication seems to have made. I still have some back pain but not the overall really sluggish feeling and the joint type of pain plus more severe back pain. This could also be the shoe inserts and most likely is to some degree because while my low back is still hurting the more severe pain has been alleviated.

And I leave Weds night so I have an extra day to try and get it all together for 6 weeks away...

Am leaving my kitties here with sitter ~ ages 15 and 14 and I'm like a worried hen.. cluckcluck!

thanks again Dale. I seem to overcome usually. My father is having more probs so I'm going to try and quiet my own head and deal with his concerns vs. mine (or at least shut up and stop complaining)!

Oh yes re extreme incompetence.. what a nightmare Walgreens has become here.. it's as tho it turned into a County hospital pharmacy (probably has) and they can't seem to get my scripts right even with them and me right in front of them!!! The poor pharmacist looks frantic and is trying~ that I can see..

Last edited by Maria; 11-17-2009 at 03:13 PM.