View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 10:40 PM

I know nothing about various strains and all of that. I was just going to get some from my pothead cousin in college, lol. I don't think that it will be the route for me but at this point I am willing to try just about anything.

If it were to work well I would probably get one of those vaporizers that heat the herbs without burning them thereby lessening the toxic byproducts.

I did have a breakthrough last night/this morning. The burning was so severe and then all of a sudden my shoulder and arm violently spasmed. It was so violent that it snapped my head and neck. This happens all the time, especially when I am drifting off to sleep but this time was worse. I was able to go back to bed and when I woke up this morning I felt better than I have in a long time.

See there are pains that suck, but I could totally live with. Like the pain in my mid back that feels like I've been hit by a bat. It's a severe soreness, but I can live with it. If I had to live with the post op surgical pain I could do that as well. It is this severe burning, electrical pain that I cannot live with.

Oh well. I will try to enjoy the relief that I have experienced and hope that it continues.
VATS thoracic fusion @ T3-4 and T6-7 on 9/11/09
Fusion w/cage @ C7-T1 on 11/12/09