View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 05:51 PM

J,

I just read the entire thread, from back early in the year. I can so relate to your comments about knowing your body and what pain is from where. I truly admire you! I experienced much the same reception from doctors when I questioned them about my various symptoms being related to my neck pathologies. I suffered with vertigo, nearly daily for over a year, as well as fluctuations in BP, heartrate, and balance, along with just not feeling right, etc. I received 2level (C5/6-C6/7)ADR with Pro-DiscC in Jan 09 by Dr. Bertagnoli and am for the most part very pleased. I do occasionally have some pain that is much like my preop pain, but much less intense. I also was told that I have very slight bulges, "nothing to worry about", in the top 3 thoracic discs. This MRi was performed in Germany the day before my surgery. What I found interesting about your last post is that I also have episodes of anxiety that I can think of no explanation for with similar increased heartrate etc. So, I'm interested in anything else you care to share on the subject of the thoracic spine.
You really do amaze me with your bravery. All that you have endured and so far triumphed over is a sign that you are indeed remarkable.
I wish nothing but peace for you.
Jennifer