Thread: My t-spine
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 04:38 PM

Mark I really hope you get better without mayor interventions. I have had some strong and lasting t problems that were the highest on the painscale of any back pain I have had. Extreme, nausiating, heart rate raising and strangely it seem to play ping pong with my low back. Once a chiropractor decided to push on this spot high up in my t spin and it created a sharp pain in my low back. After that I was down for weeks with serious low back pain episode. Well interestingly the lumbar surgery 2 years ago cured the t problem to a much lower level. It has come on a few times but never the level 10 pain I frequently got before my low back surgery.

Also I was surprised that I was getting a certain amount of pain in my Tspine after my recent cervical surgery. It is now getting better. I really wonder if something in your t spine got upset and as you know it takes time to heal. Remember our general wisdom. Don't push the pain and take your time during recovery. Your mayor surgery was only in april and then you went on several big trips including those terrible airplane rides (you flew coach??). Its only been 8 month.

Take it easy, maybe a few more outings with friends to get your self into a different mindset will help also (you talk about "placebo" effect). This really helps me a lot.

I really hope and wish you the best in improving without more surgical interventions but in any case I hope you will improve.