View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 04:10 AM

Default chairs

Jamie,
I like the standing chair. Wish they had those on airplanes.. and if I could tilt myself upwards every once in awhile and lie flat for a bit that'd be perfect.

I've tried the Perfect Chair at Relax The Back store and while it was really nice the price was prohibitive for me. The Home Depot Anti Gravity chair was more what I could afford and one could easily add something over the top of it (like a covering) and adapt it well enough~ or at least I think I could have.

There was a guy on one of the spine forums and I don't remember what his exact work was but it was something for which he had to sit or be at a computer 8 hours/day. I remember he posted the type of chairs he was considering trying as he couldn't sit either but he could work, his mind was clear and he was fully functional to work other than not being able to sit because of severe pain from this one position as well. Perhaps someone else here will remember this person as well ~ anyway long story short he did get the station he wanted for work and he continued working. I think it may have even been with a new employer if I recall correctly.

Ok have go as I'm getting sleepy and not sure what I'll be writing next~ g' nite!