View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 03:00 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to jamie5136
Default Dr. Regan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ans View Post
J: Are you on pain meds? I can't tolerate excruciating pain and stay remotely sane. I found that Avinza, one dose/24 hours has been a blessing for me. I hope that you get everything fixed right and maybe Dr. Regan might be they guy to see, but alas insurance and costs.

My best, Allan
I take Tramadol every day, but just one and if I need to be in a good mood for a couple hours and semi-pain free, I take one hydrocodone.... And yes, my patient advocates (who found the problem) are going to put me in touch with Regan. I have insurance, but he is not on my plan, I am sure, so more out of pocket money. Sadly, this could have been avoided if they looked at my post op x-rays more carefully. This lower disc is completely subsided superiorly. This is obviously a part of the issue. Now a fusion is on the horizon. I know, more out of pocket money. I live almost walking distance from the Texas Back Institute, but I don't think they like dealing with revisions... many don't know how to take the ADR out. Seems fairly simple to me. I would rather stay here in Dallas than travel even more, but I want the best. I would hate to have to go back to Germany. I was there for one month. I think the thing that makes me so upset is that I did my homework for 2 years on this procedure and this doctor and now, in hind site, I should have just done the fusion. This ADR has destroyed my life. Tell me more about this medication. Is it additive? I work at a pharmacy and can find out however.