View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 05:34 PM

Thanks for the replies!

As far as what activities I was able to perform, I was able to do anything I wanted. I worked out regularly, played tennis, golf, yardwork, you name it, I did it. I didn't have any limitations. I was enjoying everything that I wanted to do.

I will possibly try the doctor in GA, but will most likely travel back to Reston. The doctors that I have seen there, Subach and Schuler, were 2 great guys as well as doctors. The staff is outstanding and I really feel comfortable about seeing them. I can get there as quick by plane as I can Columbus by car.

I really don't think anyone should fear having this happen to them. I think this type of thing could happen to anyone that is hit by a vehicle moving at a high rate of speed. I think a postive attitude goes a long way in the way everyone should live their life.

I will keep everyone updated as I progress through this.

I wish everyone that is seeking help for back problems nothing but the best. I know how bad it is to live with back pain, but I also know from experience that there is hope. If you regain your life, do everything that you can to enjoy life and work hard at doing the things that you were always able to enjoy before the onset of back problems.

Last edited by AnotherBamaFan; 12-29-2009 at 05:37 PM.