Thread: Apology
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 01:06 AM

Default apology thank you

Thanks to those who forgave me and I am sorry. I am finding that as I recover and get off some meds, anger and agression that I have held inside me are coming back up. I don't even want to tell you the note I wrote someone in the parking lot who took up three spaces.

My fusion recovery is going well and unbelievably slow but that's ok. I knew that. I'm now walking 4 times a week at least and started PT. The surgeon said the last xray looks great but I think we all know a good xray and being out of pain are two separate things. But I'm happy with the xray.

The surgeon said I had at least a year I need to recover what with being so out of condition from 15 years of doing nothing. The PT guy said 1 1/2 year. So be it.

My sitting limit seems to be two hours but when I do more I feel a lot the next day. My chemicallly sensitive disc is GONE. That was my goal so I have reached that.

It's a one day at a time game. That's the only way I can take it. I'm also dealing with a questionable mammogram right now 4 years after my recovery. Enough is enough. Thank you for being kind. Sorry again.

Dancing accident in 96. tried PT, acupuncture, pilates, pain mgmt. nothing worked. Epidurals, facet blocks, caudal blocks, discogram. Opiates for ten years, oral prednisone, toradol inj. & more.

Two level spinal fusion with BMS, cages, hardware. due to bone density problems from chemotherapy, they had to go in front and back. Surgery Nov. 6, 2010. So far no regrets.