Thread: Apology
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 06:49 PM

Wink we all have those times..........

just remember why we are all here, there isn't a one of us that would disagree with you, thats why this site is so valuable to us spineys! most of us understand how it is both physically and mentally to get off one or more drugs, our clouded minds, and the physical issues,etc.
now your recovery, we all heal at different times- look at my posts, i was out of 2level prodisc surgery and at 3mos i watched mark and another spiney play tennis ,i thought i'd never be in that boat. My recovery seemed like it was at a snails pace compared to others on this site. I was off of work almost 3years due to it. And as luck would have it, i am able to play tennis,water ski and even joined a bowling league, so not all is lost. Just listen to your body, and remember we all have those days!
After a botched spinal tap where my L4/L5 disc exploded i underwent a laminectomy in 1979, and ran from spinal surgery ever since, then in 2002 i met DrDelamarter in Santa Monica- and my life as i knew it changed dramatically, I consider myself the "ProdiscPosterBoy" I am in the US Trials and one of the first in California to recieve 2 Lumbar Prodiscs, nomorepain-nomoremeds