View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 08:27 PM
Administrator

Flipping channels last night, I stumbled into a program called cannabis weekly. It was interesting to see the low-budget attempt at a news magazine type of program about such a hot-button topic. They had commercials for vaporizers (like the one above), products to enhance your tomato production (called "Bud Grow"), high-tech hydroponic systems and more.

The news items surrounded local city council meetings and the efforts to control the pot stores. Many legitimately want to shut down the stores to keep from having pothead gathering centers near schools, or they simply don't want to see such establishments in their neighborhoods. The flip side is the need to provide access to patients who truly need and benefit from the availability of medical MJ. They had poignant presentations by 70 year-old cancer patients... unfortunately offset by the screams of the less needy patients who get a medical MJ card for a stubbed toe and are now crusaders for the cause.

I still haven't gone there yet and hope I don't have to. If I ever need it, I hope it's available.

Mark
2002 L4-S1 Charite' ADR - SUCCESS!
2009 C3-C4, C5-C6-C7, T1-T2 ProDisc-C Nova
Summer 2009, more bad thoracic discs!
Life After Surgery Website
President: Global Patient Network, Inc.
Founder: www.iSpine.org