View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 08:00 AM
Administrator

mmglobal's email to Jimmy Brad:

Quote:
Dear Jimmy Brad,

I am the CEO of iSpine and moderator of the forums here. I try to maintain the forums as places where spine patients can come and discuss the issues that are relevant to their spine problems, share what they are learning and support each other. If this is what you'd like to do, please stay and contribute. Give what you can, take what you find useful and ignore the rest.

You've made 2 posts that simply look like advertisements. If you will be joining the community and contributing, I'll restore the posts. Because the service that you have posted may be useful to the spine community, I MAY leave information about them. I'd like to learn more about the services and I encourage you to answer my email. I look forward to discussing the service with you and I hope you'll convince me that this is something worthwhile. If so, I'll become a supporter and will encourage discussion about it. Otherwise, I'll likely delete the posts.

Until I hear back from you I'm going to delete the duplicate post in the insurance issues forum. For now, I'll leave this one here with a disclaimer.

Again, I hope I'll hear from you so you can convince me that I've made a mistake. If you are a spine patient simply contributing what you feel will be useful information, please accept my apology, and join in the discussions.

All the best,

Mark
2002 L4-S1 Charite' ADR - SUCCESS!
2009 C3-C4, C5-C6-C7, T1-T2 ProDisc-C Nova
Summer 2009, more bad thoracic discs!
Life After Surgery Website
President: Global Patient Network, Inc.
Founder: www.iSpine.org