Thread: My t-spine
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 11:11 PM
Administrator

I faxed an update to my doctor today. I went mostly like this...

Dear Doctor and staff,

I’m sorry I’ve been delinquent in reporting my progress following the last set of facet injections. I suppose that is normally good news for you, as it is in my case.
In the days following the procedure, I steadily improved. Day 4 and 5 brought a huge setback, but that was because of increased activity. After the big setback, I began several weeks of slow, steady improvement.

I’m still doing so much better than I was in December. My pain levels are often similar to what I was experiencing, but this is coming with substantially increased activity levels. Also, I’m experimenting with reducing my medications. It is time for a new prescription. If the doctor recommends, I would consider cutting back.

It's wonderful to be posting good news.

I'm still far from OK, but I'm sooooooo much better than I was and seemingly, still improving. Getting snippet of time when I feel happy and close to normal is WONDERFUL. I'm still taking substantial meds, but as I told the doc above... starting to taper a little has been going OK.

YAHOOO.

Mark

PS... it's raining now, but after the storms pass... anyone up for some skydiving?
2002 L4-S1 Charite' ADR - SUCCESS!
2009 C3-C4, C5-C6-C7, T1-T2 ProDisc-C Nova
Summer 2009, more bad thoracic discs!
Life After Surgery Website
President: Global Patient Network, Inc.
Founder: www.iSpine.org