View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 04:09 PM

Default waiting for solution

hi.im so glad i found this site.i have been off work for 1
1/2 yrs with lower back pain and both legs feel like i have an electric currant running down the back of my legs and into my feet.i cant sit or stand still for long.i can lie on my back and walk.i have bulging discs at l4/5,l5/si with a tear in annulus l4/5.my family physician wants me to just live like this but my orthopedic surgeon gave me a brochure on alphaklinik now known as atosklinik and i have been in contact with dr schubert there.he wants me to have a discography and i am very scared b ecause ive heard its terribly painful.please someone tell me its not so bad,i must have it but im not sure weather to have it in toronto or wait til germany.the doctor says ill either need endoscopic abrasion or adr.anyone had this.ive been in pain a long time and the drs seem to have no sympathy.im on morphine and lyrica which i coulnt live without.i spend alot of time in bed.i am appealing a denial for out of country ohip to pay for medical expenses in munich germany.i will go anyway and i hear its about 30,000 canadian for adr.very frustrated with the system.anyone know anything about atosklinik.need info on everything
kelly