View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 05:53 PM

Default Welcome to ispine Kelly!!!

IMHO you have found the best site on the net for your situation. I just was on the same meds you speak of for about a year before I had the abominal spinal fusion. I know it is early for me but I do feel releif in my legs and the only pain I am dealing with is surgical and bathroom diffaculties. I have had a previous spine surgery that I think that I could have been a little better educated about had I found this site. I know it is easier said than done but do not let pain hurry your decision. I took a year to decide basicly which doctor to use and oh my god!!! That really is the best decision I have ever made. I also had the blessing of finding Mark Mintzer who has been the most important person in my life since incuring all these problems. I still might have ended up in the same fused situation but I would be one crazy lunatic by now for sure without him. Insurance should pay for people like him.

I wish I could give you more advice about your condition but I had pars defects, then hardware failure, then spinal fusion. Feel free to PM me if you like.