View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 01:33 AM

Default Who said prune juice tastes bad

Well this stuff actually tastes good to me(prune juice). This is good news cause we are just going to see what the effects of about 1/2 gallon or more a day are. I think that is goin with about 4-5 of those really expensive pooh pills Koolace. Then I am going to do the mineral oil thing as well. I am taking these fiber therapy pills. Anyone got any other guns to fire at my ass literaly. There should be like a stun weapon that you just place on stomach then hit the button then blamo empty!!!

Well I am taking about three walks a day now. They are probably about a half mile each. I have no idea how long or far I should be walking at this point but this feels comfortable and I will increase as I feel I can. Any input on this one would be appreciated. Nerve pain is still changing so I guess that is a good sign.