View Single Post
Old 02-25-2007, 05:21 AM

Default Wow!

Now I was just at the Cleveland Clinic for 2nd Posterior fusion. The First anterior didn't take; screws fell out. Second anterior fusion lasyed1.5 yrs vs 10 year "supposed". Now my Neuro is THERE and took OUT old post stuff andd implanted new and added c3 thru T1 using what I believe is old technology. I heard nothing of this research. Am I too far gone. Also I have high nickel intolerance and I believe he insterted stainless surgical of which I am also highly allergic. Compositon approx 15-20% nickel. Was on my wristband and it's in all my files. He has yet to inform me of what was implanted as I see total different struction with cage and wired. I suspect one wire loop has disengaged from screw. Pain facet doc gave copy rad and my MASSAGE THERAPIST spotted it on Xray and can feel wire. I am told info on a "if I ask" basis only. I have c8 nerve damage due to surgery as well. Very concerned about instrumentation.....comments. He will be forthcoming about cervial surgical implants. My chart is supposedly in "compilation" still. 3 months later Nov 06. I think trying to dodge and I will go to head of hospital next week. I refuse to be treated as a moron or a guinea pig or did was he just neglectful. His PA says oh, it's not much but I have major reaction to a touch of a paper clip. I am extremely tired of being in the dark and now 4 years of pain/crap and contant stress. Unfortunately litigation becomes a factor. Any comment? Excellent, most informative reading yet!
Becky Belcher
937-885-1122