View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 09:21 PM

Default Damn Pooptrain

I still cannot go. I have tried a bottle of that mag citrate. I smashed the whole bottle no problem. That still didn't get it going. A mineral oil enema got some action. Now I just need to get some unassisted action. This is just another battle that I am going to have to win.

I am walking a lot now. I think I am going to be a pro speed walker, I am like a gazelle with a turtle shell.

I feel like all the pains and nerve irritation is like a pain and aches roulette. Right after surgery the pains are all around and bouncing here or there. The pain is here one day and there the next where it stops nobody knows. I just hope when the ball stops bouncing it is on the no pain slot. Man my right leg hurts like **** hell today.

I keep telling myself that I am going to post my whole story cause I think it will help someone because I still have not met anyone with the same first surgery that I have. Maybe next time, I am just out of energy.

Thank yall for the tips so far on getting moving again.

Last edited by grantwb1; 10-13-2010 at 03:40 PM.