View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 01:47 AM

Default Ahhhh a good day.

Well today is a good day!! I am about two days shy of three weeks post op. My leg has finally let up. It is not hurting like hell today. It still is irritated but is a lot better. It felt really weird last night. I had cabin fever so I got out to the local starbucks to sit and have tea with my girlfriend. I drove too! It really wore me out to, was out about three hours and it felt like I put in about eighteen hours at work. I woke up this morning and my leg felt like it was going to hurt but it kinda subsided after being up for a minute. I am getting out on walks a lot more too I am still in a good amount of pain and still taking a lot of meds. The pain just seems to be a little dull and not so sharp to the mind. I am noticing that sitting or lying in any position is uncomfortable after a while. I am starting to feel just sore rather than really hurting. I tend to push a lot so I will probably be right around hurting and worn out for a while now. The less I hurt the more I do. I am just stoked that the leg pain has let up a bit. Oh man I really hope that it keeps getting batter and goes away completely. I could deal with my current state though so I cannot complain.

I wish all a no pain day.