View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 08:58 PM

Default Update

Well I am a few days shy of the one month mark. I still have nerve pain in my right foot/leg that is slow to leave me, and starting to worry me. I also have a clicking/popping sound coming from the right part of my pelvis when I move my right leg a certain way. I am wondering if the screws that the doc replaced in my L5 were big enough to fill the holes that were widened from the last screws slowly coming loose. How can they tell if the screws were big enough? How long can my nerves stay mad and irritated? I am still walking about 10-20 minutes a day. If I did not have the nerve pain I would be out and about and doing so much more. This really does have me frozen with fear of being this way forever. I hope that this is just part of the process.