View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 02:48 AM

Default Hope!!!!!!

I drove to see Avatar with my girlfriend and got dinner afterward, I was out for a total of five hours. Almost all relatively pain free!!!!! I took my normal pain meds but still I felt better than I did two days ago before this. It is so weird how on Friday I hurt so bad I wondered about life. Today was needed!!.

My walking is still the same. My nerve pain is still in my right leg and not consistent on location or intensity. One minute it is bad then the next I almost do not feel it at all. It is mainly in my foot now. The back pain now feels as though the surgery has addressed the problem. I am waking with achy hips. I am still having a general pain in my legs from time to time where both of my legs and lower spine just ache. The right side of my lumbar area is still sore. When I move sometimes my spine feels bruised and some movements are greeted with a weird mental NO! from my body. I am having some pops and clicks which the doc says is normal, I personaly shit myself when I hear these pops, I really do not like them! I really feel like I have taken a large step forward this weekend though. I was feeling really dark for a while, not good.

Avatar is one of the top entertainment events I have ever seen. Go see this in IMAX 3D. It is absolutely awesome! Mcormick and Schmick has awesome oysters too!!!