View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 05:32 AM
Administrator

Gary, there is a wind tunnel in Perris. (I took Bertagnoli there a couple of years ago when IITS was in San Diego.)

I'm ready to organize a trip out there. It's just over an hour drive from my house. Look online at Skydive Perris | Home - Skydive San Diego, Los Angeles Skydiving, San Diego Skydiving, Indoor Skydiving, California Skydiving, Skydiving in Los Angeles, California Drop Zone, Southern California Skydiving, Skydive California, Skydiving in California,.

A group will go for 1/2 hour of tunnel time. For $480, we get a 1/2 hour briefing followed by the 1/2 hour in the tunnel. We'd split it between 5 to 10 people @ $48 to $96 each for 3 to 6 minutes each. (That's probably split in flights of 90 to 120 seconds each depending on how many people we have.

We may have enough people for a couple of groups, but there is no price break for getting an hour of time. I'll want more than 6 minutes.

This is relatively safe. It's pretty easy for the instructors to keep you from slamming into anything. My shoulders and pecs were quite sore for more than a few days, but that was a good sore. (remember, the title of this thread is, "OMG, it hurts so good!")

Mark
2002 L4-S1 Charite' ADR - SUCCESS!
2009 C3-C4, C5-C6-C7, T1-T2 ProDisc-C Nova
Summer 2009, more bad thoracic discs!
Life After Surgery Website
President: Global Patient Network, Inc.
Founder: www.iSpine.org