Thread: Here's My Story
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 03:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dshobbies View Post
Hi Constantine,

Welcome to the forum. I agree, at your age you should not be experiencing such debilitating pain.

I know very little about the DXR9000 machine but if this decompression therapy works for you, then I don't quite understand how or why you used up your insurance for the injections????

At this point in time, I'd stay out of the gym unless specifically directed by a physical therapist. You could do more harm than good.

If the inversion table helps, stick with it but even a 45* angle is helpful.

We all understand how insurance companies and personal finances can limit the medical care you receive. Does your college have a student medical center where you could receive physical therapy for a very nominal price?

I wish you the best, Dale
Thanks Dale,

Actually when I was on the first machine "Spine-Med" that doctor did not had DXR9000 in his office, so I kept telling him that the decompression is not working on me so he referred me to his partner who gives those injections in hospital. So I gave it a try because he kept telling me "Oh don't worry everything is covered in ur insurance" but when I got the bills I was shocked. They costed me more than a surgery.

Two weeks after those injections he got the DXR9000 in his office. And unfortunately my therapy session was ending. I called my insurance and told them if they would keep paying the doctor if I continued my session but they said those injections were really costly and that time they couldn't continue.

So I am waiting, on those bills to settle down so I can find another doctor with DXR9000. And No in here we do not have student medical insurance because that's only offered to international students.