View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 09:01 PM

Send a message via MSN to Keano16 Send a message via Skype™ to Keano16

Recently, I've tried to help one member of Spine Patient Society (SPS). He is ideal candidate for minimally-invasive endoscopic discectomy with terman annuloplasty (of course, from my point of view), and I have friendly advised him to contact dr. Yeung. I was called as "suspicious" because I already advised few members to go with dr. Yeung. Then the questions came up like "Do you have a deal with Yeung"..."Do you have financial relationship with Yeung"... Its hard to work with people that don't understand main principles of modern spine surgery, and its hard to introduce them to leading names without being suspicious.

So, I am a spine enthusiast from Croatia. My enthusiasm came up from my mother's spine problems. She had 5 spine surgeries already. Following her bad example, I decided to help people avoid traditional spine surgery and this is why I am developing "Spinoteka", center for education in Croatia. Also, I've recently started with "Spine Surgery Croatia" to connect people to spinal neurosurgeon in Croatia that, in my maybe not so humble opinion, will be leading European MISS surgeon in next few years (mark my words).

2005 - 2012: Rich personal experience with spinal disorders and various treatments (surgical, therapeutic, diagnostic)
Co-Founder: Vertebris Internationl Spine Hospital
Founder: Spinoteka - Society for Spine Diseases

Last edited by Keano16; 05-18-2010 at 09:12 PM.