Thread: Im new
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 09:58 PM

Default re sarapin

Anthony,
I'm glad to hear you're getting some relief and your post encouraged me to google what you mentioned re treatment. I ended up pasting a post I found elsewhere because the content was related to another topic someone mentioned so I thank you for posting about the Sarapin.

I don't know about long term reported outcome or results with this however at least if your mind is freed up for a while even from pain at least that gives you energy for other thoughts, pursuits,further investigation/research, actions and so forth.

I'm editing this post a few days later to add that I'm having a really vengeful flareup of my low back pain with coccyx pain that I've not had in years I think and spasming of paraspinal musculature.. it's just stinks!!!! I usually have very good pain control in the last few years so when a big flare up like this hits again I'm wishing I'd'a had surgery maybe. Then again I'll just wait this out and it will go away hopefully (soon).

Maybe I'll look into someone giving Sarapin injections. take care and thanks Anthony

Last edited by Maria; 05-20-2010 at 05:26 PM.