View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 06:03 AM

Default Good Update!!!

I cannot believe how far I have come. I can live with my current condition. I have been working without hindrance and long hours. Been taking an hour lay down session reading a book in the middle of the day and that is now really helping and making more of a difference than before. The nerve pain in my leg/foot is slowly fading away. I am loving my physical therapy, the therapist is awesome. Dr. Mark Cheng, he is working me good, mild workout and message/ stretching. I have been sore in the muscles bad, I actually love being sore like this!!!! I really think I have a shot at playing sports again if the recovery keeps moving at the pace it is!!! I still am not very happy with the pace but hey it is still improving right. I am slowly coming off the meds as well. I cannot wait for the coming days again and I am smiling more and joking again. Thank you all for your support. Mark you are a life saver!!!

Sending pain free vibes to my fellow spiney's!!!