View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 02:35 AM

Default I love lyrica

Hello Kathrine,

I am about 4 months post op from a one level fusion l5-s1 and can say that the nerves in my right leg/back have gone up and down in pain levels. I have a sitting job and have been back to work for about two months. I am now in PT and at first my nerve pain got better but now has flared back up. My PT says not to worry that the nerves are still figuring out they have been tortured. I personally will not be worried bad until I get a year out.

I really understand getting depressed over this too, when my leg pain is bad it cuts my happiness factor in half.

I love lyrica, of all the meds I have taken this is the best, gets rid of a lot of my nerve pain and for me nowhere near the fog that nurontin gives. I am an IT guy so I need my snap and lyrica enables me to have snap and get relief.

wishing a no pain day for all my spiney friends!!!!

I am available for PM's if you have any Q's