View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 06:12 AM

Default there are 2 sides to this discussion

i unfortunetly feel a lil funny about posting this listening to your experiences of your prodisc surgeries, i do feel your pain as i suffered with 2 collapsed levels myself for many many years before my prodisc surgery, although my story is different. I am in the US trials as you can read my posts and my surgical experiences. i have had very favorable results. It seems to me that spinal surgery is like a crap shoot. sometimes it works well, and other times it doesn't. there are so many variables. as we all know we are all similar, but we all handle surgery differently and we recover differently. there are good surgeons and not so good surgeons, and even the good surgeons sometimes have undesirable results. It's a shame that those responsible won't treat you as before surgery, as that is what their oath is about isn't it? i do hope you get some resolve and soon and i am glad you posted your issues, this is what this forum is all about .
After a botched spinal tap where my L4/L5 disc exploded i underwent a laminectomy in 1979, and ran from spinal surgery ever since, then in 2002 i met DrDelamarter in Santa Monica- and my life as i knew it changed dramatically, I consider myself the "ProdiscPosterBoy" I am in the US Trials and one of the first in California to recieve 2 Lumbar Prodiscs, nomorepain-nomoremeds