View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 12:20 AM

Sorry I am just getting back to this they did that myelogram and I was on my back for 5 day leaking fluid and had a bad head ach. I have had two different surgeons now four pain doctors ( One just wanted to keep me Drugged, the other was no longer taking on patients that were on meds ect..) I have great insurance and I am willing to travel out of Ohio, if I can be lead to the right Dr. As for pain in my legs compared to my back, my lower back has more pain but when I started PT I started getting leg pain again some of it going to my feet and I have never had that. My lower back is so bad that I wake up around 4 am take pain meds so that I can get up around 10 am, I have to have that first wake up and go back to sleep or it is really bad! As for in the head thing it has been explained to me and I can tell when I am having that kind of pain because my whole body aches and I cannot get enough meds or Benadryl to put me to sleep fast enough!! Those are the nights that I just what to ends this whole pain cycle, I am truly blesses to have a wonderful husband and 2 daughters that get me through those bad nights. Sorry I am just going on and on I just want my life back.