View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 08:07 AM

Dear Anastasia,
I hope, as the years have passed, that you are managing better with the physical and mental pain. It is a sad reflection on our world that money is often placed above people and that this extends into the medical industry. It is likely that some doctors should not be doctors because they are personally more motivated by greed, ego, arrogance than genuine care for patients.

I am no doctor, but the MRI of the oversized metal disc in your spine looks terrifying. It is SO tall. In my opinion, a doctor should lose his license and be prosecuted for doing that. The patient should receive their money back and be given the best help in the world at no cost without delay...not be ignored and left incapacitated by pain and shock.

In Australia a surgeon dubbed "Doctor Death" was recently convicted of manslaughter of a number of patients over several years. Initial complaints about him were brushed off and swept under the carpet. Another doctor recently amputated the wrong leg of a lady. The principles of medicine have been compromised, at times corrupted, by a system that places money above patients, and overly protects doctors in the process. It needs to be changed.