View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 07:30 PM

Default It's all in your head!!!

I'm so sorry you are going through this! I am in agreement with others on getting more opinions. I probably had 20 opinions in a ten year period. I would get in touch with the top notch guys.

As for who is top notch, we all have our different ideas but Global Networking I think might be a great way to go. I hope this isn't considered advertising but on my journey I really got some great ideas and advice even tho in the end I did stuff locally. They can get all your info and do so much of the leg work on finding someone who is top notch!!!!!

I think most of us have been through the whole "gaslight" thing where docs try to make us think we are crazy. Keep posting, we are here for you.

Dancing accident in 96. tried PT, acupuncture, pilates, pain mgmt. nothing worked. Epidurals, facet blocks, caudal blocks, discogram. Opiates for ten years, oral prednisone, toradol inj. & more.

Two level spinal fusion with BMS, cages, hardware. due to bone density problems from chemotherapy, they had to go in front and back. Surgery Nov. 6, 2010. So far no regrets.