View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 12:46 PM

Just called the Dr I hope I do not get brushed off by his staff again. When they did the myelogram the found a bone spur and one of my screws are already backing out but the bone spur is not on anything because they made a wide opening when they fused me and they say it does not look as if the screw is on a nerve so, the guy reading the CT said that he is putting it as unfounded, he did tell me that I should get a MRI with contrast, I just had one of those about 2 months before this and it showed nothing not even the screw, I am so confused! I have been to the Cleveland Clinic but they are the ones that told me that I did not need this last surgery even though you could see that the disk was herniated, the person was a non-surgical Dr not sure if that matters. Again if anyone know any Dr that are willing to look over records talk with me or see me let me know my Kids deserve a mom again that can do things like I did before!! We went to an old flour mill yesterday and by it was the Little Mimi River with a trail, I could walk the flat one but had to stay back because on had stairs, it killed me not to go but I know my limits and I will really be no go if I am in crazy pain but I am not sure which was hurting more my heart or my back? They did get to see it my husband took them down but we did that stuff a as a family, and to see the faces of my children when they see new things still amazes me like the day they were born funny thing is, one is 13 and one is 7!