View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 04:17 AM

Default Sufferings From Something but No Solid DX

MRI says nothing is wrong

4 Different Physicians are blind due to me having a history of opiate problem.

I have not been dx'd yet with anything. I have had severe lower back pain, Near the lumbar/Sacrum area. Then my upper thies will hurt after I have sat down for a little while. Next my Heels will hurt like heck if I am on them to long or drive for long distances. Actually the driving of long distances has been out lately due to my buttock hurting so bad.

My back hurts so bad I have to cut all my boxer shorts so the waste band does not put pressure on my lower back. A belt is out of the question. On bad days it radiates to my hips. After reading all these forums I feel like there is no real fix which is disheartening. My wife and daughter are really suffering b/c of my lack of participation in events with them. This is the first summer in all my life I have only played golf once. (hold...I have to shift my sitting position The only thing I feel is different than what I have read is my heels hurt but not the top of my foot and not a tingling sensation.

I am tempted to just check into a local hospital and not leave till we get a solid DX. MRI said nothing is wrong. Neurosurgeon said it should only be one side not the other if it was injury related. PT made it worse....Chiropractor did help a bit but did not fix the problem. I do feel my skinny butt is helping inflame the nerves. I am just started celebrex and lyrica (yippie)

I want to know can medication cause this pain? What else should I do ...I am lost. Working nights for years in the hospital I would sleep at night in my chair leaned back right on my lower lumber for hrs in a leather chair. I really feel that, golf and my terrible posture is the culprit of problem.

Any thoughts?