View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 02:57 PM

Default as a long term spiney

Get another opinion or two or three would be my recommendation as well. Keep complaining if you keep feeling the pain because no doubt you have something going on "in there" that's causing the pain.

I remember when I was told my various problems couldn't be causing bilateral pain or pain that moved from side to side tho it did and I continued to complain until I had all the diagnostics that rendered findings and allowed me to get sufficient spine care (thru Worker's Compensation).

Maybe your habits and posture have contributed to the problem tho it's most likely there one way or the other so the plan would be to get it diagnosed and treated no matter what has made it exist.

I also went for years where I could not even think about wearing jeans because of the waist bands or other pants that had a waist band that would bind or I could feel in that area. Even hosiery that used to feel somewhat tight in the waist area would bother me!

Good luck and keep complaining until you get further diagnostic testing that will help reveal what the nature of your problem could be.