View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 11:39 PM
Administrator

Technically, the images are quite different. Look at other landmarks and you'll see that the contrast, sensitivity, and resolution is very different. (look at the dark outline around L5-S1 and also the tissues in front of the L4 body both look very different from before to after.

The disc is somewhat of a paradox. The sclerotic bone in the anterior portion of L3 would suggest very advanced DDD, but even the before image is nicely hydrated (especially for such a severely collapsed disc space.)

This is the presentation of a single case, not a study. I've seen other films of regenerated discs after abrasion surgery, traction therapy, ADCT, IDET and other treatments. I wonder what else the patient did in the intervening years. (Traction, PT, eating Wheaties?)

Why did the G&CS help the L3-4 disc, but not L4-5?

While I do sound skeptical, I've discussed this with MANY of the doctors I know and none would discourage me from taking it. I have taken it on and off through the years and would recommend it for anyone who's in Crystal's shoes.

BTW, annapurna likes a liquid G&CS supplement that can be bought over the internet. I don't remember the name...

All the best,

Mark
2002 L4-S1 Charite' ADR - SUCCESS!
2009 C3-C4, C5-C6-C7, T1-T2 ProDisc-C Nova
Summer 2009, more bad thoracic discs!
Life After Surgery Website
President: Global Patient Network, Inc.
Founder: www.iSpine.org