View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 09:11 PM

Crystal

Thank you. I have looked in the past but could not get a understanding of the celephad extrusion. And the acid I was thinking of would be circulated through the vertabre itself to increase porosity not into the disc. I know some would go but it was just one of those things I saw done to something and thought of its application elsewere. Just curious.

And Keano, the more I read about the studies throughout the world they sound so good, but in reality it is a very complicated selection process is it not? Like ADR the selection process of elimination is one of the most important aspects of a successful outcome. And more and more these studies look to be tweaked for the doctors benefit. The idea itself is great but how could these doctors do an unbiased test? How would you disprove the results and verify they are not selecting the results they want to show. Are there any of these trials/studies that are done world wide at the same time and those results compared? This is an area I have not looked into as there are so few thorasic studies it would seem.

Last edited by Aaron; 08-02-2010 at 09:17 PM.