View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 02:38 PM

Default re neurontin use

Dale,
While my neuropathies were bad enough to warrent the use of a medication that helped as well as Neurontin did I had to choose function over some brain fog and esp. in the last 6 years that I've lived alone. Congratulations on the new addition to the family with Makenzie Ann! What a nice name! Are you a bit flared up picking her up? I bet you cannot resist!!

Steve,
It's good to hear that the Neurontin works for you for one condition and hopefully as you said it will knock out two birds w/one stone and that'd be GREAT! I do hope you get the relief I did w/Neurontin as it made an incredible difference for me re neuropathies.

I don't know how long this will last and if it will so I'm just enjoying it while I can.

The posterior tibial tendonitis I have in my feet is really a drag as otherwise I'd be out and about all over the place. As it is I was able to clean with mopping, vacumning, going out during day and evening yesterday and not notice any neuropathies however my feet did kick in at the end of the night with pain! Bubble buster!

Oh well.. just glad for some progress in the spinal arena at least

Last edited by Maria; 08-15-2010 at 02:40 PM.