View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 03:23 PM

Unhappy I sometimes wonder.............

HELLO!!!

Ok, yesterday I was driving to pick up the kids from school. I have mentioned in previous posts about the problems I have been having with my right leg, and the fact that I can't seem to get my doctor to understand how much this is affecting my everyday routine.

Now, when I was driving yesterday ( I have a hard time driving long distances, as I am sure you have all been there), and then I was pressing the brakes to stop the car, all of a sudden my leg felt like it had no power to press them, and my foot was fluttering ( like twitching, I can't think of the word to use to try to explain it). It scared the **** out of me.

So, the thing is, I remember waking up yesterday and having this crazy feeling of pressure in the middle of my low back (like as if someone was pushing their fist (all their weight) on it) When my back pain increases it seems that my right leg pain increases (spasms etc.), but NEVER have I experienced what I did yesterday.

I mean, if I sit for too long the pressure in my back is unbearable and I need to lay down. As well as the fact that my right leg starts to go all weird on me.(foot tingly, spasms)

This is what I wonder..........................When I go and see my GP and explain the things that are going on or changing, I have this STRANGE feeling like he doesn't believe what i am telling him. He always makes the comment, "so what symptoms are we dealing with today?"

I am just at the point where I am starting to almost "doubt myself". I don't know where to go or what to do. He doesn't feel that I need to see a surgeon, and thinks that I need pain management, but I try to explain to him, it is the functional part of this whole scenerio more than pain.

CAN SOMEONE PLEEEEEEEEEEASE TRY TO HELP ME FIGURE THIS OUT?

For instance, lets get serious, if when I am driving I start to have all these symptoms, really should I be driving? Or maybe do you think I am over reacting? I don't know anymore......

Sorry for the novel, and I hope no one is upset that I just keep talking about the same thing....

Sincerely, Janene