View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 12:59 PM

Default Bellydancing really is a workout!!

I have been working out at home every day w/o any problem. Usually for 15 minutes 2-3x/day. Wanted to do this before joining a gym.

Sunday evening I took my first Bellydancing class. Ok this is not as easy as it looks!!! I thought I'd just be shaking stuff but noooo, there's a lot of isolation of muscle groups and really working them out.

So near the end of an hour workout my back was sending messages to my right let that it was going to fall off, my feet were hurting, my thoracic spine hurt at the beginning when I first started that part of the movements but not at the end. Went home with a backache and burning in my thighs/legs. Drank a BIG glass of wine, fell promptly to sleep.

Woke up feeling like I had drank a big bottle of wine w/tired body however the only thing that continued to hurt during the day was my neck so knocked that pain out with 2 Fioricet and my feet were hurting tho stopped only to resume their nagging tendonitis type pain in the evening at a mild level and persist into this morning.

My back is GOOD!!! Whooooooohooooo!!!!! No Neurontin!!!!