View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 04:44 PM

Default Toe pains due to spine?

I've been off Neurontin now for several weeks and feel great overall however am wondering if this "occurence" is due to my low back or not and if anyone here has had symptoms somewhat like this.

Right foot 3 toes starting from small toe burning and pain with walking. Sort of ache/cramp as well.

Asked my OSS about toe pains when I last saw him because I was having some shooting pains from my first two toes (big toe and next) which he said that could be from low back probs tho other toes would be due to foot related probs.

I've had surgery on all toes on left foot for hammertoes, bunion, and a tendon problem on one toe so that foot has some probs tho the right one actually slowed me down yesterday making me stop to sit out this pain. Pain was better after sitting for about 20 minute duration x2 but it was definately not a good feeling.

I now can't see my OSS for several more months (WC only auth'ing 2 visits/year) altho I can see the OSS for my feet PRN since that's with regular medical insurance however it's a $40 copay for the visit so just holding off.

Don't want to start Neurontin for something like this tho was on my feet a great deal Sat. night and then yesterday again so maybe it is related to a foot prob vs. spine since I haven't had any real spinal complaints now for a while.

thanks for any input...