View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 02:20 PM

Default re toes

Toes on fire. that's it.. and painful w/pressure. Felt it yesterday too after a while in WalMart looking for something and when walking Lola. Wasn't even going to go back out last evening tho had a short walk to a friends so the sitting for awhile before return walk was enough to calm toes down.

Am hoping this is a transient problem and will just go away on it's own.

Re taking Neurontin PRN that's not what I meant rather meant starting it again at lower dose if having neuropathy vs. other type of induced pain however that being said it is used off label for neuropathies so perhaps it doesn't have to be taken everyday if a type of pain isn't always present.

I doubt that there's any harm in not taking Neurontin on regular basis though since I feel I have my mind back I do really enjoy feeling mentally clear first thing in the morning and thru out the day and prefer not to start this again or Lyrica (which I never tried even) unless absolutely necessary.

This may be part of the tendonitis problem I have (both feet) tho I really hope not that either. It's about equally as rotten as having neuropathies!