View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 07:47 PM

Hi everyone...

sorry about the darkness of the mri pics that I attached - I pulled them from the disc I received and probably didn't have the right brightness...

BUT MRI results are in...

Have almost a full pic (so to speak with xray/mri now in - xray results posted further down in the original posting) of what is going on in my cervical spine - lots of numbing in hand and arm and pins and needles and increasing loss of range of motion in neck with tons of pain - still waiting to get in to see neurologist or NS for ....

but in the meantime for those of you that have severe ddd and have been told the following - do you have similar stories and could you share with me what your prognosis was/is?
MRI findings...
Degenerative endplate modic type endplate signal changes and endplate spurring noted C5-6 and C6-7. Degenerative signal loss and height loss is noted within the intravertebral discs most severe at C56 and c6-7.

c4-5 - right neural foramina is narrowed to moderate degree.
c5-6 - disk is largely degenerative. Broad based post. disc osteophyte present - no focal protusion/herniation. Effacement of csf anterior to the cord
but no signal changes in cord. Moderate bilateral uncovertebral
degenerative changes.
c6-7 - disk is largely degenerative. Broad based post. disc osteophyte present -
Broad based post. disc osteophyte present - no focal
protusion/herniation. Effacement of csf anterior to the cord
but no signal changes in cord. Moderate bilateral uncovertebral
degenerative changes.