View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 05:30 PM

Smile

Its amazing that the Klinik had 26 cases since 2003. i was treated there by Dr. John in 2007 non-invasively through MedX, when all the clinics i consulted in the US and Thailand wanted to perform surgery - for 2 herniated cervical discs.

when my wife asked: but how do you make your money?, Dr. John replied: "madam, i want to be able to sleep at night, and to look at myself into the mirror in the morning. So that's why surgery is not our 1st option."

The corolary: when asking for an estimated cost of surgery to a florida based minimally invasive surgical center, they indicated that the 1st operation would be $25,000, and all subsequent operations would cost $20,000. Since 2007, with virtually minimal maintenance exercises, i have had no problems, and managed to return to deep technical diving (carying on land approx 100 kgs of equipment).

when i last visited the clinic in 2008, Bernie had left for Frankfurt, but Janos was still there.

it is not only amazing how the mighty (alpha klinik) have fallen, but how poor the atos website is: only in german, not as easy to navigate.

need to pass by there again soon.