View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 11:53 PM

Default Scary!

How long does your doctor think you can wait for surgery?
Being one that has waited and waited re more surgery and then actually done better by virture of autofusion of L5S1 I consider myself very fortunate however I haven't had a clinical picture that would absolutely necessitate surgery except pain so I didn't feel particularly bad playing the waiting game (except that now I can't have ADR anymore because I've waited too long).

Ok re barometric pressure types of situations my spine seems to react strongly tho not just my spine~ now it's my hands, feet, knees, and as you mentioned migraines (tho particularly when we have heat waves)...

When it's dry my body seems to do pretty well tho when very damp or if rain is on the way my body lets me know. Usually before it's going to rain I feel like an alien is trying to bust of my low back and if it's very humid my hands swell and ache esp. at the base of my thumbs. When it's very hot and humid I get migraines and I generally feel really cranky. I'm still trying to figure out what's going on w/my neck and when. Acts up quite a bit now..and seems like all weather scenarios are involved. Being cold seems to really bother accessory musculature and bring on spasms.

Wonder if I should move to Arizona??!!!

Last edited by Maria; 11-29-2010 at 11:55 PM.