View Single Post
Old 03-12-2007, 10:51 PM

Hi Dale (originally from LA too ; just left there )
I am getting that picture as i search internet for some clue as to what is going on .. I have not experienced a denial in yrs ! I can see that it is a game now ..as I write an they deny ! I am not in mood to listen to a half wit tell me about insurance at the billing end of Doc's office either ! I have been with my dr longer then she has been there !! my hub was in insurance business (claims on autos) but I feel like expert after the stuff that I went thru to get claims paid ..we used to Joke when I was first injured ; that I was sleeping with the enemy !!! hub would go to conventions and hear stuff about injury claims for say whiplash (that it was made up and not real ) well I said look at me ! you live with me !! hehehehe he knew I was telling truth !
I had to fight to get my SSDI for 2 yrs !! so I am aware of IME's and I am guessing these 'drs' that review and deny claims are one and the same ? am I correct ?
well Dr Reuter is a great dr and not in it for money (not that it is not a great side benefit ) but I guess for a person with spinal issues .. like any other lingering health issue they would rather see us disappear... then to pay valid claims . I guess I am wondering, when I am desperate again and in pain ...I will also be in mental anguish ! worrying about if it will be covered ! the dr office called for pre approval and were told not necessary ! I guess I wlll have to insist especially if I wind up paying this bill (several thousand $) what is funny BC/BS PPO did pay for my anesthesia?
I am glad to have a place to pick up info and will pop back soon !!!thanks for the welcome ! I was a member for long time of MGH, but have not been in there in a few yrs and I see it no longer exists I guess
Kam

Last edited by KamH.; 03-12-2007 at 10:56 PM.