View Single Post
Old 03-12-2007, 11:14 PM

I have had a few over the yrs and yes the injections are as the prior poster said ,they can leak into the area adjacent ;so they cannot be real sure since it works due to numbing surrounding tissue an/or nerves . I had some relief for a few months ,maybe even up to 6 months but nerves do regenerate . I opted for this when I felt to many ESI 's were not good . I honestly have not had this done now in a few yrs. I can see many new options are out there for spinal issues and that is wonderfu ! I have a 3 level fusion (cervical since 98) and have alot more issues on down spine now ..which was expected ! I am trying to deal with my spine now in a minimal invasive way (if possible) I hope you get pain relief ! I was told by a pain dr a few yrs back that 'pulsing' was not beneficial and a waste of time ...meaning burn em out do not play around I guess .. I woke up an dr said you will be fine I pulsed everything !! I was disappointed ! since I had this done more then one time ... in comparison I would agree do not pulse ..the drs will tell less pain after pulsing; but ya want it to work also !
any way I wish ya the best . so much info out there and I have not done for a few yrs now . best to ya Kam