View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 04:42 AM

hey everyone...

thank you so much for all your wonderful posts.

My friend had surgery back in September and was eventually transported to another facility southwest of Berlin, one that specializes in spine rehab cases and where he was suppose to receive 'aggressive" rehab therapy. Ya...right. Real aggressive, NOT.

He is now flying home to Canada. Get this, because the hospital in consultation with Stenum wanted him released before Christmas, he was released two days after Christmas, when a paramedic from Canada was flown to Germany to care for my friend on his journey back home. That cost him --- out-of-his-own-pocket a huge sum of money. My friend cannot take care of himself, let alone on three flights back to Canada where he lives. He will immediately upon arrival be assessed at a Canadian Hospital and then taken directly to a rehab facility. Once Stenum and this other rehab facility learned that Canadian Health would pay for their patients rehab therapy, it was over and done for them. Just unload the patient onto the Canadian health care system and they can clean up the mess they caused.

What to do? Has anyone any contact information on past Stenum patients who suffered any kind of injury as a result of Stenum's doctors. If so, please privately message me the information. Even if they eventually recovered 100%, I would like to know how they did that and the time frame involved, as well as the costs to them.

Thanks
jchristin